Receiver Plaque

azbound

Is there a Heartland receiver plaque? I know most of us have 5th wheels but it wood be nice to have a Heartland logo plaque for the receiver of our tow vehicle. Any chance one will become available in the future?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Heartland for the TV..

Well yesterday I was westbound on I-90 in the TV and I ended up going by a Bighorn. They waved back but they had no way of knowing I was a Heartland owner.

I have an Escapee sticker on my back window. Do we have a Bighorn sticker we can put on our TV. Maybe one for Landmarks, Big Country or even just a Heartland owner? That way if I meet someone and not towing the trailer we can know that a person is a Heartland Owner?

BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I had a similar idea about a sticker for the back window so we will know someone one is a Heartland Owner.. I like the idea of a reciver plaque for the receiver. It would look better than the blank one I have now..

BC

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well yesterday I was westbound on I-90 in the TV and I ended up going by a Bighorn. They waved back but they had no way of knowing I was a Heartland owner.

I have an Escapee sticker on my back window. Do we have a Bighorn sticker we can put on our TV. Maybe one for Landmarks, Big Country or even just a Heartland owner? That way if I meet someone and not towing the trailer we can know that a person is a Heartland Owner?

BC

Excellent Idea. I suggest one "Heartland Owner" sticker that way no matter which rig you own, you can let folks know you are "one of us" when driving without your rig!!

Good Call TXBobcat!!:)

jbeletti

How about a windowscape like one owner had made?

Seriously - lots of good ideas. Likely the cost and setup and then the relatively small amount of sales may make this sort of stuff, unrealistic for someone to take on.

How about this, the oval Heartland logos that are usually on the door side of the RV toward the front. Stick one of those in your back window.

It's small enough to be not very obtrusive but decent sized and colorful to be recognizable. I have one member that has asked for one. I could see what they cost and see if we can get Martin Marketing to stock them.

Brad Martin will create/stock anything we think we can sell decent quantities of. So far, hats and flags have not sold well at all. In fact, apparel has not really done that well. Brad had a huge display at the Goshen rally and did only so-so. I am glad he was there none-the-less as at least it created more awareness that Heartland logo'd stuff is available.

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
How about an Owner's plaquared just like the current ones only smaller to fit the receiver tube???? Maybe even have our Heartland Owner's Club member number on it?? HMMMMMMM

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Just a lack...

Hey what about Cyclones????????????????????????

Hey porthole,

With the passage of time, I think you'll begin to realize that there are many (most) folks out there that tend to...'consider' (for lack of a better word)...Cyclones and Cyclone owners as, shall I say - a different breed! And rightfully so! :D Therefore, they are quite uncertain in their opinions and desires for the Cyclones and owners. It only boils down to the fact that, because of whatever reason - (fear, apprehension, fear, misgivings, fear, anxiety, or maybe even fear) - they haven't experienced "the other side"! :eek: Just hang in there and learn to deal with it - and them. We'll stick together. No problem! :D:cool::D:cool: When conversing with these 'others', you must be careful you don't frighten or intimidate them. They just don't understand. We know. Just go easy with them. :D And then there's Bob...:confused::p

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Cyclone, Hmmmm.. what is that.:cool:. Oh... a lot of wind in a short time. :D Guess we could get around that. :eek:

What ever....:p

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey porthole,

With the passage of time, I think you'll begin to realize that there are many (most) folks out there that tend to...'consider' (for lack of a better word)...Cyclones and Cyclone owners as, shall I say - a different breed! And rightfully so! :D Therefore, they are quite uncertain in their opinions and desires for the Cyclones and owners. It only boils down to the fact that, because of whatever reason - (fear, apprehension, fear, misgivings, fear, anxiety, or maybe even fear) - they haven't experienced "the other side"! :eek: Just hang in there and learn to deal with it - and them. We'll stick together. No problem! :D:cool::D:cool: When conversing with these 'others', you must be careful you don't frighten or intimidate them. They just don't understand. We know. Just go easy with them. :D And then there's Bob...:confused::p

Like whatever, I'm soooo sure dude, That is sooo last year, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What were we talking about again???? :eek::eek:

I love my Landmark! :):)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I didn't hear anybody mention the Razor and Road Warrior either. Here is an idea. Download the Heartland Owners Logo and then print it on a label. Laminate it and then stick it on your whatever. I temporary but quick fix.

Attachments

• heartland_owners_forum.gif
    heartland_owners_forum.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 21

porthole

Retired
:D Ahhhhh, so much cleaer now :D

Hey porthole,