Bed room TV connections

ChopperBill

In my bed room TV cabinet in our new Bighorn it has a satellite connection but on investigation there is no cable going to the back of it. And there is no outlet for 12 volts. The schematic shows a 12 Volt and TV booster but no satellite connection. Did I get the wrong parts installed? On PDI the service tech said he never saw the satellite connection in the plate that I have before.

ChopperBill

Bump.
Seeing how I got no reply from this question, posted 3 days ago, I thought I would throw it to the top after spending a couple of frustrating hours trying to get the rest of the satellite system to work with no avail.

Scott

ChopperBill
Beyond the drawing posted on the web for the wiring of the Bighorn A/V cables, it comes down to determining if something was wired incorrectly, and then working through it with either a technician (which I am not) at the dealer or here at Heartland.
Sorry but you are probably going to need to get on the phone with one or the other.

ST

ChopperBill

Generally take care of things like this myself but had to take it to the storage lot and pick up my TC for the rally. Asked at the PDI a couple of times about the sat. working, never really got a straight answer. Too many mind boggling things to deal with all at once. Will just take it back to the dealer when my warranty parts come in and let them take it to their TV guy. Thanks, Bill

J

jjjelm

Is the 3055RL supposed to have a 12 volt at the bedroom T.V. or anypleace in the trailer?? Wonderful Wyoming

DennisZ

My new 3055RL has a 12v jack in the bedroom TV area and under the cabinet with the DVD player in it along with a coax outlet, don't know if they work yet ot not....

ChopperBill

DennisZ said:
My new 3055RL has a 12v jack in the bedroom TV area and under the cabinet with the DVD player in it along with a coax outlet, don't know if they work yet ot not....
I figured they had! Think someone screwed up. Guess I can add that to my list.

busted2341

CopperBill,
I received my 3055 in April and it also does not have a 12 volt plug in the B/r. When I inquired I was told it does not come that way and that I should have ordered it.....let us know what u r told....

ChopperBill

busted2341 said:
CopperBill,
I received my 3055 in April and it also does not have a 12 volt plug in the B/r. When I inquired I was told it does not come that way and that I should have ordered it.....let us know what u r told....
Think you got some BS instead of an outlet. I have the option sheet and no such option. I am sure my dealer will put one in as they are pretty upright folks. Unless I have the fine print deal thrown at me "we reserve the right to blah blah blah--------" :rolleyes: Like I said, this it the first time I have ever seen a TV area without a 12 volt outlet.