Repair Flooring

GaryA

My 2008 31QBS is at the dealer right now waiting for factory approval to replace my vinyl floor. There was a self tapping metal screw left under the slide in the factory. As the slide was opened, the screw snagged the floor, stretched it and created a bubble with a small hole. The dealer told me they were going to replace the entire floor. I'm concerned about how the edges of the floor will look along the walls and around the doors. Is this something the factory instructs dealers to do? Will it look good? Or will they need to install quarter round molding along the edges? There are a couple of narrow strips of flooring like between the tub and vanity that will be impossible to install the vinyl.
I'm sure it's easier to cut and shape the thin vinyl floor as opposed to stiff residential vinyl flooring. But I'm wondering if it would be better to just replace the main section and install metal trim strips at the 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom door thresholds. I'd rather have the metal strips than have sloppy cuts along the walls.

irvin56

Racetrack RV did mine last fall, no seams at all

and it looks okay, they cut and fit it all. the only one little area that lifted at the edge. along back bunk. Not a big deal, as I will put a piece of 1/4 round along that edge. The rest of flooring is great and sealed good.

The rest is good and is glued completely.
Mine was from tear at sink trim was too close to floor. They also cut the trim up 1/2 inch. no more problems.