Soon to be new owners....

Hello out there.............we just ordered our 3600 RL today and will take delivery mid-September. Can't wait.........going to pick it up and drive straight to the Texas State Campers Square Dance .............we will be green but I know everyone there will be very helpful. This will be our 1st rig. Glad to be on board. Ruth and Charles

jimtoo

Hi squaredancers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. You will find lots of great people here with a lot of great information and help if you need it.

I did move your post to a thread of its own so more members of your new family can welcome you.

I used to square dance and couple dance, many, many years ago, in the 50's. Learned under Dr. Roger Knapp in Corpus Christi, Tx. My Dad and Mother taught and called for several years. We made the national conventions and did exhibition quadrille dances, and square dances.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, you need to clear up one thing. Was it the 1850's or 1950's. BOB:p

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'm not touching that comment about Jim's age.....

Squaredancers, we'd love to meet you at the Houston (Spring) rally at Rayford Crossing on October 15-18th. Let me know and I'll get you signed up.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Welcome Squaredancers. We will look forward to seeing yall at the Houston Rally in The Woodlands at Rayford Crossing. We stay at Thousand Trails in Willis very frequently.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ruth and Charles, I'll get you signed up right away. Looking forward to meeting you soon.