My 5 Favorite things

imchud

This is why I purchase my Big Horn... On Oct 16th I will be adding one more reason... Whats your reason???

Tommy

Attachments

• Camper Shots-Braelyn & Liv Cruisin 002.jpg
    Camper Shots-Braelyn & Liv Cruisin 002.jpg
    785.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Camper Shots-Braelyn & Liv Cruisin 005.jpg
    Camper Shots-Braelyn & Liv Cruisin 005.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Olivia & Carter 012.jpg
    Olivia & Carter 012.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 38

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I couldn't agree more. When we first started, it was a great way to have family fun. It hasn't stopped yet.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
imchud,
I totally agree with you. Regardless of what issues we may have with the camper itself, we really just enjoy getting away from the house and seeing new places and meeting new friends. I have always said that if we didn't have a camper we wouldn't get away as much or spend as much time together as a family.

Mark

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I can't wait!!! Can't talk my son and daughter in law to come join us in the great adventures of this country but they have said that we can take the grandson anytime. He will soon be with us all around December 11 this year give or take a day or two, or maybe sometime around that date. We are happy grandparents to be.

imchud

I can't wait!!! Can't talk my son and daughter in law to come join us in the great adventures of this country but they have said that we can take the grandson anytime. He will soon be with us all around December 11 this year give or take a day or two, or maybe sometime around that date. We are happy grandparents to be.

Nabo,
Congrats on the upcoming grandson, There is nothing more special then grand-babies... My DW and I have always joked that if we could have skipped the kids and gone directly to the grand kids that would have been great;)... It's funny, we had a smaller 2005 5th wheel (Jayco) 31 footer with two slides. As the grand kids started coming along she looked at me one day and said, this living area (in our then Jayco) is not going to be big enough, One month later and thousands more in debt we were/are proud owners of our 3385 bighorn:D...