Question about Rallys

timdebs

We have some friends we camp with most of the time, but they have SOB. My question is are they welcome to come and camp with us at a rally? I am not sure what the rules are for rallys (if there are any).

Tom of Ypsi

As far as I know it is up to the wagon master of that particular rally. For the Big Rally put on my Heartland that is closed to SOB"S. If interested in a rally contact who is in charge to make sure.

jbeletti

Hi Tim and Debbie,

Tom has it right. Just contact the chapter leader or wagonmaster. We line to keep the SOB count below 25% at chapter rallies and to my knowledge, they've been welcome at all chapter rallies to date.

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Just tell those SOB's to get a Heartland product then there is no issue.NoneNone

timdebs

One of the SOB's is currently looking at 5er's, he is in Myrtle Beach today and tomorrow looking. He currently has a TT. Since we got our Heartland he has started looking. Are there any Heartland dealers there or close by?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We have some friends we camp with most of the time, but they have SOB. My question is are they welcome to come and camp with us at a rally? I am not sure what the rules are for rallys (if there are any).

Tim and Deb,

They are very welcome to attend the Camp Hatteras rally.

Gus

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Michigan also welcomes SOBs. What better way to show true Heartland spirit then to welcome our friends, who someday will be Heartland owners. We will stay within the 25% that Jim B related to. My wife and I are wagonmasters for the 2010 Michigan rally in Ludington. Y'all come on over.