Refriderator freezes when running on Gas

NSNorthtrail

Hi all
When I switch my fridge over to gas from electric it freezes all the items in my fridge. Any suggestions on this?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
In addition to reading the users manual, if you received one, would be to get the Model#, Product# and serial# and go to www.dometicusa.com and see what you can learn there. What I can tell you for now is to lower the setting on the front panel to "1" and lower the thermister to the lowest position on the fin. The thermister is located in the fridge section on the right side attached to one of the fins across the upper rear section. If that doesn't help, a trip to your dealer should be your next course of action.

2010augusta

Hi all
When I switch my fridge over to gas from electric it freezes all the items in my fridge. Any suggestions on this?

Move to South Texas:D, never have to worry about refer freeze up here. For really good info give dometic a call. might be on hold a while be they we help.

DMAX154

Slide the white plastic thing on the fins in the back of the frige down. Thats the way mine is set up.