Whos the youngest member of the site?

2010augusta

I am pretty sure that I am one of the yougest on this site. I turned 30 on July 21. Anyone younger?

Beat ya, I was 27 when we moved into the Landmark, and I turned 28 back in June. I've rving for 13 years now, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
So I mean it when I say we are young fulltimers.

jimtoo

Well, I got you all beat. El Wifo (Bette) (that is Spanish for "the wife" I think) says I act like a 10 year old sometimes when I get unhappy:mad:. I also am getting pimples on my face again,:eek: like a 14-15 year old. The Dr. says it's "Rosacea":(, but I feel like I'm going through puberty againNone, except for a couple of things that are not working like they did then.:D

Jim M

imchud

Beat ya, I was 27 when we moved into the Landmark, and I turned 28 back in June. I've rving for 13 years now, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
So I mean it when I say we are young fulltimers.

Wow... 28 and full timming, how did you ever pull that one off:confused: - i'm 53 and stll looking for a way.... good luck and safe travels...

Tommy

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim(too), you look pretty good for an old guy. I was going to mention to you about a "little blue pill" but I wont. It will be just our secret. Kenny:D

2010augusta

Wow... 28 and full timming, how did you ever pull that one off:confused: - i'm 53 and stll looking for a way.... good luck and safe travels...

Tommy

I married a traveling Nurse who was tired of living in crappy apartments and hotel rooms, and I knew a lot about RVs. So she works 8-13 weeks in a city and then we move to a new area. The travel nurse market is a bit slow now so we might have to stay in one area for the next year or so, but still in the RV. No plans to stop any time soon.

imchud

I married a traveling Nurse who was tired of living in crappy apartments and hotel rooms, and I knew a lot about RVs. So she works 8-13 weeks in a city and then we move to a new area. The travel nurse market is a bit slow now so we might have to stay in one area for the next year or so, but still in the RV. No plans to stop any time soon.

That sounds great.... Almost makes me want to become a nurse... I wonder how a 53 year old 6'4" 300 lbs guy thats going bald would look in a nurses uniform:rolleyes:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You would look absolutly stunning. You would fit right in with the other 300# nurses that work in hospitals. There is one that comes to mind, Buella Ballbreaker from "porky's".

DMitch

I have no idea who the yougest is, but I know for darn sure it isn't me. LOL

Safe travels everyone,