Sink Cover

annirroc

Wouldn't it be nice to have available a fitted sink cover to expand the counter space? (Matching the counter, of course.) The kitchen sink in the Edge seems to have the perfect indent around the perimeter for something to fit quite nicely - could even double as a cutting board on the flip side!

Larry77

We bought a white plastic cutting board which just happened to fit the small side of the sink perfectly...works great! I also think we could use more counter space, how about a flip up counter?

kravchuck

Wouldn't it be nice to have available a fitted sink cover to expand the counter space? (Matching the counter, of course.) The kitchen sink in the Edge seems to have the perfect indent around the perimeter for something to fit quite nicely - could even double as a cutting board on the flip side!
We just returned from the RV show in Hershey, Pa. The two Edge's there (M21 & M22) had fitted sink covers. They must be available for purchase, or should have come with them.

Larry77

It would be great to have a catalog with "Edge specific" accessories...maybe when they get more popular and more items are available.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
A friend of mine contacted the sink manufacturer and they sent them covers at no cost.

Just a thought
BC

GETnBYE

I never use mine. But with our first FW I made a sink cover. I took a wood cutting board and put some rubber sink stoppers( the old timey kind) in the bottom on the four corners with wood skrews. I worked very well, although it was above the counter. Hope that is clear, I don't have a photo, it was years ago and it went with the camper when we sold it.
Nita

Zeman

Whether or not they came from the factory with them or not seems to differ each time you talk to a different person. I've seen numerous installed on M22's online. Salesman gave an excuse that is where the co. drew the line on weight and cost....... B.S. --with a TT that is most definitely not budget priced and has many "Standard"/Mandatory Options --$4 worth of plastic should be "Standard". They are available through the dealer---I was quoted $38 delivered to the dealer. In the end my sink covers were included-- dealer claimed factory sent them to them @ no cost. I told the parts guy I was not going to pay for what should have come from the factory in the first place on my $2X,XXX.XX TT!!!

TWPANNING

When I purchase my Edge 2010 it did not come with a sink cover, my son works for Heartland and ask him about it and he said they do not come with one. I made one than out of oak, look very nice and adds more counter space to the kitchen area when need.

M

Mcreech

The Edge does come with Sink Covers for this year........If anybody wants them, our service dept should be able to order them for you...Thanks Mike C

CAB

Our Edge M18 came with sink covers. I thought if might be a good idea to purchase a white plastic cutting board, and cut it to fit the exact same shape and inner measurements of the sink and silicone it to the underside of the sink cover. Then if you want a cutting board, just flip over the sink cover, and use the cutting board (flip it back over to return it to the sink cover).