Heartland Luncheon Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Let's do another luncheon in the Valley.

How about Furr's Fresh Buffet again on February 17, 2010, which is exactly the one year anniversary of the first one, at 11:00AM?

jayc

Geeks, that is fine if you want to suggest another location with a banquet room for a reasonable price. The food and the variety is good in my opinion.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jay
I didn't attend the last Buffet. Where do you plan to hold it?

We plan to attend the Sweetheart Rally at Buckhorn in Kerrville. Feb 11th thru 14th.

It will take us a few days to get to Mission. We have always stayed 2 nights whenever we stop so it will be about 4 days before we arrive in Mission. We will stay about a month.

Do you plan to attend the Sweetheart Rally?

BC

jayc

Bob, my plan right now is that we will go to the Sweetheart rally which is being held on Feb. 11-14 and leave Kerrville on the 15th. The luncheon will be at Furr's Fresh Buffet in McAllen on Wednesday the 17th which is the one year anniversary from last year's luncheon.

The major difference this year is that we will be paying for our own meals. I hope you can change your travel plans to be able to make it with us.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jay
I didn't attend the last Buffet. Where do you plan to hold it?

We plan to attend the Sweetheart Rally at Buckhorn in Kerrville. Feb 11th thru 14th.

It will take us a few days to get to Mission. We have always stayed 2 nights whenever we stop so it will be about 4 days before we arrive in Mission. We will stay about a month.

Do you plan to attend the Sweetheart Rally?

BC
Hey Bobcat, From Buckhorn to Mission is just a touch over 300 miles. Only a few minutes over your normal desired driving day. You could make it! C'mon man, it's a BUFFET!:D;):D;);)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We'll be there...don't want to miss a good meal with friends!

Don't think we'll have to worry about filling the room...since we're paying our own way, I doubt it will attact quite as many attendees...:rolleyes:

Tom of Ypsi

I suggest that since Jay started this thread he buys our lunch/dinner and heck he is one of those well payed wagonmasters for the Spring, Tx rally. No matter what you can count us in for food and do bring a cake for me that day it is my B'day and I will then start collecting SS. WOOHOO

Jay, you still going to Casa. wink, wink

jayc

Tom,
Jim promised me a new Grand Canyon with all the options for doing this year's rally in Houston. I'm working with Freightliner to get them to issue me a new truck to pull the new rig.

See there it pays to be a wagonmaster......

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I suggest that since Jay started this thread he buys our lunch/dinner and heck he is one of those well payed wagonmasters for the Spring, Tx rally. No matter what you can count us in for food and do bring a cake for me that day it is my B'day and I will then start collecting SS. WOOHOO

Jay, you still going to Casa. wink, wink
Hey Tom, my first SS check comes NEXT MONTH!!! Yippee!!

jayc

The reunion thread has kind of died off. I hope there is more interest in having one.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Jay...I think we'll be able to drum up alot more interest once we all start getting back to the valley. Right now alot of us are still busy with business and traveling...come October-December we'll all start arriving...then look out!!!:D

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Got my first SS check last month. Every LITTLE bit helps. Just hope our government doesn't give it all away before I can get my share.

jayc

I know Kathy, I was just trying to keep the thread going.

I know the feeling Jim, everything we can get helps!

Tom of Ypsi

Jay,

I agree with Kathy and maybe a few of us can get together when we get to the RGV and start doing a little planning. Maybe a trip to the pirate ship by S. Padre Island or something similar instead of a luncheon. Just a little food for thought.

Jim, I have to wait for my share of SS so until then do not collect all of yours and save some for me.

Tom of Ypsi

John and Pat, Where at in Mission? There are several of us in Mission with several more just visiting. We are in Mission West off of Inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.