satellite box on 3850

mdhill

I just noticed on our new 3850 there seems to be no place to mount the
receiver for Direct tv? Has anyone solved that problem? Please advise
ideas.

tmax264

3812 has the same problem

I have the same problem on the Cyclone 3812. I took one of the stools from the garage and place it on it. Bad design on Heartlands part not to have a place to put a satellite receiver or dvd player.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I made my own brackets for the LR and BR. Not that hard, and I can put them where I want them. I do believe that it would be very hard for a coach builder to figure out what companies receiver the owner is going to use. They are all a different size. JMHO..............Bob:D

mdhill

I made my own brackets for the LR and BR. Not that hard, and I can put them where I want them. I do believe that it would be very hard for a coach builder to figure out what companies receiver the owner is going to use. They are all a different size. JMHO..............Bob:D

I dont agree at all. There is basically Direct and Dish. I have had both.
The boxes are about the same size. Not rocket science to make an
enclosure or shelf the size to handle the larger of the two and of course
it would work for the smaller unit.

beasleyrl

In my 3912, I was able to squeeze my receiver between the TV and the bottom part of the area holding the TV. It is secured to the black felt cover in the entertainment area with velcro. Fits perfectly but it is a just a basic DirecTV receiver. My other receivers (with DVR) would not fit.

In the MBR, I mounted a flat screen on a mount with a swing out arm to the side of the area made to hold the TV. That left the major part of the TV box open to hold the other Directv receiver and DVD. This unit has an RF remote so line of site is not required.