Electric Tongue Jacks

Chris562

I have been looking real hard at buying a tongue jack. The ole back has had two surgeries and the crankin on the manual jack has got to come to an end. I have been looking at many remans on Ebay. Came across the Odyssey 3000lbs electric jack that is a reman but with a 3 year warranty. My thing is this, the NC sit high, real high and the factory jack is no where near long enough to lift it off my ball. Has anyone bought one for their NC? If so, which one? I was also looking at the Ultra Fab 3502 with the extended foot pad that adds about 6 inches. It's a 3500lbs jack too but with a one year warranty. Any info is appreciated.

Chris562

Moderator, could you please move my post to the appropriate area....probably electrical. I mistakenly posted in the "prospective owners" forum. Thanks.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Chris, I moved your post to a general discussion area. We had an electric tongue jack on a Dutchman and loved it. I had the same situation as you are concerned about. I used a 6X6 block of wood and chocked the tires before raising. The 6 inches gave me plenty of height.