Cleaning your rig

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
OK, here's a question. For those who can't get their rigs on their home driveway, or anywhere near their house, where do you go to get them washed? The CG has a policy against washing vehicles in the park. I've seen drive-thru car washes with RV/Truck bays, but was wondering if any have used the Blue Beacon wash service. Comments.

Rigmover06

Streakin Beacon

I am not a real big fan of the Blue Beacon. They are more in for a fast wash than a thorough wash. Always having to go back and get stuff redone. Headache rack,pipes always see the swipes marks on the pipes where they miss.

Just my .02 CDN pesos :D

Bill1374

we've had the same problem in Florida. However they do permit a mobile wash service to come into the park and wash your rig. Since we hit a snowstorm on the way out of NY last year, we used him with very good results. Total wash including the roof and very reasonable priced.

Bill

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
John, have you asked the owners for permission? Sometimes if you offer them a $5 or $10 dollar donation...

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Last time I had mine washed by a mobile wash service they broke my dryer vent and left a mark on the rear cap I cannot get out. If I need it washed I will do it myself.