Missions Tires,on my 2008 Big Horn

bud880

Has any one had problems with the Missions tires which came on my 2008 Big Horn,i need to know.Thank u
Everett Bridges Morristown,Tn.

SilverRhino

Tire Info

If you use the Search function on the tool bar.......search for Mission tires.....you will have plenty of reading material.

My advice would be to search what has already been posted........then if you have specific questions or comments you could post them. Lots of information out there.:)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Here's three ...

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=11200&highlight=mission

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=10389&highlight=mission

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=10479&highlight=mission

LBallard

Mission Blowout

Last Thursday had a mission tire blowout near Blythe, CA. Next day enroute to Las Vegas, the same side rear tire would not hold air. Limped into Needles and purchased a replacement tire to continue on to Las Vegas.
After we got parked and setup, went on a search for Michlin XPS RIB tires. I am scheduled for Monday morning install.

The tire I replaced appeared to have excessive wear on the outside, while the inside thread seemed OK. According to the dealer, the tire had developed a bubble inside and was "moving around" inside the tire, thereby causing even wear on that side. It was already starting to seperate and real close to blowing.

I have less than 12K miles on the tires and have always checked TP prior to departures.

A TPMS is also in the near future, maybe Christmas.

rjr6150

Changed out the Mission's for Goodyear G614 late August. Never had any problems just slight cupping on both rear axles on the inside of the tire. Feel much more comfortable going down the road now.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Changed the Mission and Freestar tires to Michelin XP Ribs the day I drove off the dealers lot..

Very satisfied with XP's. Would do it again if in the same place..

BC

dbarnard

I took our 3055 in for an alignment and they found 3 of 4 separating. I feel real fortunate that one did not blow. They did have around 17K miles tho.

naols

We had a big time blowout with Mission Tires one of which was totally shredded. It also did significant damage to the wheel well. This was not the first Mission problem. My advice is to get them off ASAP as they are dangerous. I have filed a claim for replacement and damage costs with Tireco which warrantees the tires. No response from them yet. I replaced the tires with Goodyear Marathon, but recently I have not good reports with that brand.

Does anybody know if the stock wheels that come on on a Bighorn 3055RL will hold the air pressure of G rated tires.