My Local NT Dealers disapearing.....

We live in Southern Ontario Canada and were looking at getting a North Trail 31 BDSS to go seasonal in next year. We started to send out e-mails to get quotes from North Trail dealers and 2 of the 3 dealers are now not carrying North Trailer trailers anymore.

The bad thing is one of the dealers is 15 mins the campground we are going seasonal at so would be really good for warrenty work; as they could come to the park; since we will just be having the trailer delivered to the park.

I have talked to the 3rd dealer via e-mail and they were quick to answer my questions and will delivery the unit; they are also a park model dealer primary so have a mobile service department.

It just seems strange that two dealers stopped selling North Trail within a few months of each other and doesn`t give me a good feeling; as I don`t know the reason for them stopping to sell them.:confused:

I'm not sure if it is okay to list the dealers names, but if a Moderator says it is okay I will add them to this post.

M

Mcreech

I can't always explain why dealers make the decisions they do....North Trail has been around 24 months and is the fastest growing TT in the country and # 24 overall for sales.........I can give you 175 very happy North trail dealers if you would like...Rest assured nothing is happening to North Trail or Heartland.....I would also like the know the dealers that told you that because sometimes they don't tell us because they don't me to set up another competing dealing in there area.....Please let me know if you need anything else

MikeC

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Traveller, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't mention the dealers names. Feel free to do so if you wish. You should also look into the Cedar Ridge. I don't know what price range you would like to be in but those Cedar Ridge trailers are darn nice. We like the front kitchen model. The only thing we would change is to try for fewer windows.

Hi Ray:

We have our hearts set on the North Trail 31BDSS.

The first dealer to stop carrying the North Trail line is Adventure RV in Brantford Ontario Canada. I know of two people who have bought from them. Hopefully they won't have to find another dealer to get warrenty work done.

The second dealer to stop carrying the North Trail line is Wellington Highlands RV in Mount Forest Ontario Canada. We were going to buy from them as they are on 15 mins from the park we are going seasonal at, so warrenty work wouldn't have been too bad.

The last dealer that is close to use has answered all my questions via e-mail regarding a quote and other items. They have told me the don't plan to stop carrying the North Trail line. They are Park Model Living in Freelton Ontario Canada. They mostly sell Park Models, but also carry the North Trail line. Since their main business is Park Models; they have a Mobile Service fleet. That means I can still get warrenty service, but will have to pay more for them to drive the 1 1/2 to the park.

Has anyone had dealings with Park Model Living in Freelton Ontario Canada? If so, how where they to deal with? So far they have been good at answering my e-mail questions. We are going to check them out next weekend and then will see about ordering a 31 BDSS for next May.

Thanks