Recliners

Anyone out there replaced their recliners with euro-style chairs? If so what did you buy and how much did it cost, thanks.

jimtoo

Hi casaverde2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information, and willing to help.

We had euro-style chairs in our first unit, they are comfortable enough, but, it seems as thou the foot stool or rest is always in the way. There is no place that it does not seem to be in the path of travel and to us it was just taking up to much room. So we replaced ours with some of the smaller Lazyboy recliners. Much more comfortable in our opinion.

I did move your post out of ATF. You will get more replies here.

Jim M

SmokeyBare

We ordered our BigHorn with the Euro Chairs... but I knew we'd not keep them for we wanted to use 2 Lazy Boy chairs we had... I also knew the Euro chairs would do well for our daughters home. She has young children and they have held up well for them. They undergo a hard test of a 4 & 2 year old...

There are RV Furniture stores in Elkhart Indiana... I'm sure there are other locations as well in different locations of the country.

Here is one location I know about - http://www.rvsurplussalvage.com/catalog/display.php?category_id=6

You will find the price they are charging by looking up the type you want.

I'd also ask your Dealer to see if he could get you prices from Heartland.

Good Luck in your Search.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
We bought these chairs from JC PENNY. LOVE THEM Bob:D
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=9450&highlight=recliners

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yep sure did :). We took measurement of the area where they would sit, went down to the local furniture, found nice chairs by Lane and pitched the swivels from the rig. With the open floor plan, the foot stools weren't a problem in the room and flipped nicely inside the chairs while traveling.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Nabo, thats the reason we bought these chairs. Built in foot stools. Nice and light also. Bob:D

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hi casaverde2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information, and willing to help.

We had euro-style chairs in our first unit, they are comfortable enough, but, it seems as thou the foot stool or rest is always in the way. There is no place that it does not seem to be in the path of travel and to us it was just taking up to much room. So we replaced ours with some of the smaller Lazyboy recliners. Much more comfortable in our opinion.

I did move your post out of ATF. You will get more replies here.

Jim M

DITTO!! hated those foot stools after a couple of months...LOVE the Lazyboys!:D

lleach

We replaced our recliners with euro chairs and purchased them at the Tampa RV show in January. Go to their website at ChairLand and check them out. We're very happy with them.