Winterization

jbhd

So I have a new 2010 3200RE and I have not had the chance to investigate fully as to where are the Hot water bypass value and the RV-Antifreeze siphon. I looked at the diagram somewhat on the docking station. I posted this question under General discussion and received the following:

so to your question of winterize this is what you should find..... open the side cargo access door,remove the panel near your water pump and look for a 6' hose loose on one end and connected to the pump on the other. That hose is connected to the suction of the water pump supply and will be valved off under normal use.

Where is this panel:confused: that westxsrt10 is referring to? Is it behind the docking station? Also where is the hot water bypass values as he did not state this in his reply?

Thanks
John
Boy
//heartlandowners.org/member.php?u=5248

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
John, Not being too familiar with the Sundance, I can say that your access panel is behind the docking center. Look for screws holding it in place, remove them and the panel for access. Your hot water heater has an inlet and an outlet hose top & bottom. There should be a valve on each of those hoses. There should also be a hose that runs between the inlet & outlet with a valve in between. This is the bypass. Your water pump should be in the same area mounted to the floor. Basically, study the hoses and follow their paths and it then becomes pretty easy to understand how it all works.

D

Dave Willis

I have forwarded this on to our plant manager so you can get you the correct info. He should be getting back with you tomorrow.

Thanks,

jbhd

Dave,
No that I'm in the RV on its maiden voyage I found the bypass values for the water heater. Now I'll go find the RV-Antifreeze siphon that westxsrt10 told me about.

Thanks
JB