New floor

imchud

I had the kitchen and bathroom floor on my 3385 B/H replaced with the new armstrong Lam floor:D I will get some better pic's to post soon....

Attachments

• IMG00032-20090808-1908.jpg
    IMG00032-20090808-1908.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 271

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Good looking floor. Just how did you get that angle for the pix. Maybe a better question is??? Just how tall are you. Bob:D

imchud

Sorry about that Crik Ray, I'm new at posting pictures:rolleyes:

Fordsd250 -- No marks (yet) the new floor is only about 1/4 inch thick and is under the thickness of the carpeting so it doesn't ride high when we bring it in:D... We have had it in place for 11 months, so far so good...

Tommy

SilverRhino

Tom;

Is your floor designed to be installed to float?? If so.....how did you handle the gap around the edges??

I'm interested because.....friend wants me to install laminate floor in their TT.....I was concerned about the floating aspect.

imchud

Tom;

Is your floor designed to be installed to float?? If so.....how did you handle the gap around the edges??

I'm interested because.....friend wants me to install laminate floor in their TT.....I was concerned about the floating aspect.

FLOATING:eek: OU OH..... HAhahaha.. I (they) left about a 1/8" to a 3/16" gap around the cabinets & It was glued around the carpet edge. I then used a plyable caulk in the same color sold by the flooring installer to fill in the gap, turned out great...

imchud

Good looking floor. Just how did you get that angle for the pix. Maybe a better question is??? Just how tall are you. Bob:D

Bob,Bob,Bob, HAhaha... Not that tall, but apparently not that tallented at posting pictures....

Tommy