Satellite Setup 2900 MK

jonesj2

OK, tonight I decided I was going to try and use a satellite system this weekend to watch the race;) since the campground has no cable:mad:. My questions are:

1. Once I run the cable to the satellite input in the UDC will my wife be able to watch over the air TV in the bedroom?

2. Will i be able to watch Satellite TV outside by using the outlet that is at the door?

3. Are there any other connections that will have to be made once inside of hte camper, like changing to another RJ45 jack?

Hope this is all, just a brain storm idea and have not thought it all the way out.

I know how to setup the reciever and the dish out side just a little hazy onthe other items.

Thanks in advance.:D

2010augusta

1. Once I run the cable to the satellite input in the UDC will my wife be able to watch over the air TV in the bedroom?

Yes cable and ant are tied together, but sat is different.

2. Will i be able to watch Satellite TV outside by using the outlet that is at the door?

No, only cable/ant.

3. Are there any other connections that will have to be made once inside of hte camper, like changing to another RJ45 jack?
The sat receiver will have to be connected to the sat output jack in either entertainment center or bedroom depending on where you want to watch.

Make sure you know which jack in the UDC goes to which TV.

virago01

I went one step further and ran an additional line from the the UDC inside and mounted an additional jack so that I could watch one channel and record a second channel from my satellite receiver.