Roof Bubbling

rick_debbie_gallant

I cleaned the roof the other day and while I was up there I noticed several large bubbles in the roofing membrane. Some small (coffee cup) some large (bread plate to dinner plate size.) Any Should I be concerned or not?:confused:

tmcran

I have 4-5 bubbles in my roof. Most about 2-3 inches in size. They were there when we got our 5er in Feb. Dealer didn't seemed like it was a big deal and told us this was common. His concern was if they were to get larger. So far they have remained the same size.

rick_debbie_gallant

That is the dealer. I wonder about the fine folks at Heartland? Seems if there is a problem with a roof or something they would want it fixed.

rick_debbie_gallant

Okey, I called the dealer (General RV in Birch run, MI) and they said not to worry about it, that bubbling is normal during high heat situations. Sooooooooo..........:confused:

imchud

I cleaned the roof the other day and while I was up there I noticed several large bubbles in the roofing membrane. Some small (coffee cup) some large (bread plate to dinner plate size.) Any Should I be concerned or not?:confused:

My roof was (is) doing the same thing --- I called HL two months ago and they also told me it was normal and not to worry about it...

SilverRhino

Texas Heat

Okey, I called the dealer (General RV in Birch run, MI) and they said not to worry about it, that bubbling is normal during high heat situations. Sooooooooo..........:confused:

We had the same issue with our previous unit, SOB.....we were told it was not a problem......caused by heat. That unit was stored outside in the Texas sun for 10 yrs after first noticing the bubbling......they never changed!

The new BC is being stored inside.......figure any protection from sun will do nothing but add to life of roof.

Just my opinion...based on my experiences :eek: