We're Growing

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Although we are a new HOC chapter, we are beginning to grow. We did have some representation last week at the Pennsylvania Rally. It was great to finally meet NJ affiliated HOC members porthole, iforget and dnkdancer. We will be attending the VA Fall Rally in September and plan on meeting Rrloren there.

We will be scoping out campgrounds for the planned 2010 Eastern Regional Rally along the way. If anyone has a suggestion on a camping facility please PM or e-mail dbylinski@msn.com. Boat to 5er, VA Chapter Ldr, diesel'sweetheart, PA Chapter Ldr and Freckles, NY Chapter Ldr can also accept your input via PM on the forum.

Our 1st NJ Rally will also be planned for 2010 so feel free to give input on these facilities as well.

Hi, My wife and I have been at a seasonal camp ground for the past four years .We are interested in traveling .Can we join your group ?We live In south NJ and would like to travel with your group. Looking foward to meeting you folks.Thank you

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi, My wife and I have been at a seasonal camp ground for the past four years .We are interested in traveling .Can we join your group ?We live In south NJ and would like to travel with your group. Looking foward to meeting you folks.Thank you

I am not in the NJ group but I can tell you that you won't find any better people than Deb and John. Good people to travel with.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I just got the hang of "all y'all" now I got peeps!

Thank you for your generous contributions to my ego!:D:eek::D

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Debbie,
You are starting to get the hang of y'all. Sorry about the yous guys comment but after our "beach time" on thursday, you know I am from NJ.
Sounds like a good rally you are putting together. If you fill your twelve spots early, are they going to realease more sites to you? Sam and I probably can't make a decision on whether we are going to make it until early next year.
I wouldn't want to be on the other end of the campground from you if we can make it.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Larry, I think you and Sam should attend even though y'all will be above the Mason Dixon Line. Ann and I booked our site today.

Mike

bill40

Deb does SouthernNights know the type of (Poo):eek:accident friends you and John attract? First the Pa rally and then the Va rally Hmmmmmmmmmm!:cool::angel: