Thank you

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Johndar
You know that posting is a secret. What are you doing letting another new person on the forum...

Gee what next..:cool:. Uploading pictures of a Heartland trailer.

What's this forum coming too.... :rolleyes:

BC

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Johndar
You know that posting is a secret. What are you doing letting another new person on the forum...

Gee what next..:cool:. Uploading pictures of a Heartland trailer.

What's this forum coming too.... :rolleyes:

BC

Next, I'll divulge the secret handshake and greeting ritual. There'll be more people doing the "chicken dance" in campgrounds across the nation. :D

MONEY

I don't know about the chicken dance but a secret handshake would be cool.......
I have an old Skyline Nomad. Pics are coming on the next outing.

talley

Anyone with the moniker "Money" is welcome.... and nominated to headup the food and beverage chairmanship at the next rally. :D$:D$:D

MONEY

Someday I will. Hopefully I can get away from work long enough to actually take the new 5er somewhere

jbeletti

I thought all newbies had to do the hokey pokey in a video before they could post?

That should be a requirement. Or maybe an RV Terms test :)

Seriously, just 2 moderated, then approved posts is all it takes to move to the "Registered Users - Unmoderated" usergroup. It's an automatic promotion.

Jim

MONEY

That should be a requirement. Or maybe an RV Terms test :)

Seriously, just 2 moderated, then approved posts is all it takes to move to the "Registered Users - Unmoderated" usergroup. It's an automatic promotion.

Jim

This sounds like a bears fan talkin'.haha
Don't Rv term me please....
I've been driving tractor trailer for going on ten years.
Finally decided to take the family camping with out the tent.