Impressed with Heartland quallity.

pokyjoe48

A friend of ours bought a 26' North Trail 5th about a year ago and I was impressed by features and build. At the time my bride and I had a 16' Scamp SD. We were able to go anywhere with the little Scamp, but it was starting to get a little cramped. So after some thought and putting a "for sale" sign on the Scamp we started our search. We found this 03 Forest River Cardinal that was the right color, right kitchen, and right size. We found this 5er to be in excellent condition after looking at a lot of used trailers. Had a good price on it so we brought her home. But I still like the Heartland line of trailers and when it comes time in the future I'm looking to step into a Heartland. The model that I'm leaning toward is the Elk Ridge. You folks that have Heartland trailers seem to be pretty happy with your trailers. It seems that there are less complaints from Heartland owners. Hopefully,Heartland and their employees will continue well into the future to build a quality product.
Well thanks for letting me join your group. Joe and Vicki:)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Welcome to the forum! However, be careful...very few can resist the pull of the Heartland...it will get you one day!! LOL:D

pokyjoe48

We went to visit the local dealer here in Pocatello this weekend, and you know, just to look, and I'm always impressed with Heartland.

SilverRhino

The Big Switcheroo

Be careful.............a few months ago we went to one of our local RV lots.......just to look :D.....and.....we went to look at SOB to boot.

Walked by a Big Country......decided what the heck.....we'll just look.....that BC is now ours!

Just kidding about being careful.....we have RVed for years.....always looking at what is out there....tents to large motor homes....we felt that the Heartland products were the best value out there.....we really love ours.

The only thing more addictive than a Heartland coach is.......the Owner's Forum ;)

Best of luck in your decision & travel safe!