Introduction

jbeletti

Welcome to the New York Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Your chapter leaders are:

* Greg and Beth Dean (Freckles) (profile)

The boundaries of this chapter are: Entire state of New York

Contact Greg and Beth via PM or eMail

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Greg & Beth, Congratulations and Thank You for taking on the duties of Chapter Leaders. If Lin & I are ever in an area when an event is taking place, we'll do our best to be there. Have Fun!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats

Greg & Beth

Just wanted to extend the welcome again and say the John and I look foward to working together with our "border buddies"'. Nice talking with you yesterday and we'll chat again soon.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello fellow Heartland Owners.

[SIZE=+0]Here are a few statistics for NYS[/SIZE]
There are 7 Heartland Owners club members
[SIZE=+0]30 people have contacted me to keep them informed of our activities

[SIZE=+0]Each time a new users signs up on the forum I send out an invite[/SIZE]

Beth and I are excited about our first rally on 13-15 of August!! We hope the dates work for you and we encourage you to sign up soon!! There is no cost to sign up. The campground will hold your information on file. If you need to cancel for any reason, you have up to 2 days before the event to do so and there will be no cost to you. If you cancel after the 2 days, they will charge a fee of 1 nights camping. [SIZE=+0]We are working on having 2 Heartland Dealers w/model campers, Factory Rep , t-shirts, a pot luck supper,ect .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]We are attending the first NJ Rally in May in Cape May and the PA Rally in June in New Holland. Maybe we will see you there![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]We hope your winter is safe and that spring comes early !! Hope to see you in August. [/SIZE]

If you are reading this and would like me to keep you informed of future activities you can contact me by PM (Freckles) or email at brdean@roadrunner.com

Greg & Beth
[/SIZE]