Back flush--water pressure regulator?

aatauses

HI everyone, currently in VT and headed to NH tomorrow and then on to ME for a few weeks.
For those of you who do use your back flush---do you use a water pressure regulator with it? I use a regulator for all my water but was wondering about using it when I back flush??
Thanks,
aatauses

DMitch

aatauses, I have cleaned the tank both ways, it did not seem to make a difference either way. So, I use the regulator all the time now on everything.

Hope you enjoy your stay in VT and have safe travels.

All the best,

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
All of my water passes through a regulator, then a filter system, and into a distribution manifold. The flusher is one of the outlets on the manifold. I did attach a vacuum breaker fitting to the outlet for it, however, to back up the anti-siphon valve inside.

2010augusta

I installed our pressure regulator after the manifold, so the black tank flush gets full campground pressure.

Just a added thought, I have a 09 3055RL, last year at San Antiono I was flushing out my tank and noticed water running out from under the entery door. After I shut the water off went inside, I had water all over floor next to the door. after checking I found a panel in the coat storage, removed it and found the back flow valve on the flush line had come apart, too much pressure. Since the power converter is located under this area it was shorted out. Got a new valve and convert from my dealer after we got home and have had no more problems. Watch your presure.

Phil