2010 3850 Full Throttle with Blue / Silver graphics

R.Pratt

I have not seen one of these since we took delivery on ours a few weeks ago, in my opinion it is the slickest looking colors going down the road

Attachments

• trailer 019.JPG
    trailer 019.JPG
    508.4 KB · Views: 255
  • trailer 020.JPG
    trailer 020.JPG
    658.2 KB · Views: 231
  • trailer 026.JPG
    trailer 026.JPG
    678.2 KB · Views: 240
  • trailer 027.jpg
    trailer 027.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 217
  • trailer 030.jpg
    trailer 030.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 209
  • trailer 041.jpg
    trailer 041.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 229

Yianni

I have to agree with you.
I'll be picking up a 3010 with full throttle graphics first week in October.
Congratulations!

porthole

Retired
If my truck wasn't dark red I would have gotten the FT package.
I saw 2 FT 3010's in Elkhart up close and they are very sharp.

combine_billy

We were at a state park this past weekend and our rig was the best looking one in the park. I am sooooo glad I went with the FT package.

I see that you are towing with the gooseneck. I would highly recommend getting the B&W companion hitch.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I have not seen one of these since we took delivery on ours a few weeks ago, in my opinion it is the slickest looking colors going down the road

Very nice! :) :cool:

Heartland definitely dropped the ball on this one though! :mad: They certainly could have come out with these colors for the 2009 models...I would've had one that matched my truck. Why weren't they thinking? :D

truknutt

Committed Member
Very nice! :) :cool:

Heartland definitely dropped the ball on this one though! :mad: They certainly could have come out with these colors for the 2009 models...I would've had one that matched my truck. Why weren't they thinking? :D

My 2009 has blue (and orange & yellow) in the FT graphics...just not alot of it!!

Attachments

• Beast n 'clone.JPG
    Beast n 'clone.JPG
    527.1 KB · Views: 104

R.Pratt

bike

Yep,,,, that is one good looking rig. :D :D

Have fun.

Where is picture of your bike??

Jim M

i posted a few pics of my bike on my album page in my profile, wish i had more time to ride but weather here in the south is not co-operating at all!!

hddcyclone

That is a great looking combo with the grey pickup and Full Throttle package, and you did a very nice job on the bike as well. How do you like your Firestone airbags as far as ride, adjustability, and everything else goes?