Our Cyclone 3010 has Arrived

Yianni

The dealer called yesterday to let us know our new 3010 was in. The only extras we ordered were toylock, edged carpet for the garage (kids room) and a fantastic fan in the bedroom. The trailer is in Ohio and we are in California. I'll pick it up first week of October. The wife and kids will meet me at her sisters house in New Mexico for the Balloon Fiesta and then to Sedona for a night and then home. Should be a memorable way to break in our new Heartland.
I'll have to get a vin so I can get my plaque.
As a side note, Holman's in Ohio has been very good to deal with thus far.
September is going to be a long month!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I may just stop down there to Holmans and take a look at your coach. Have been wantint to check them out anyway.

Yianni

I may just stop down there to Holmans and take a look at your coach. Have been wantint to check them out anyway.

You won't be able to see it. They keep the sold units on a seperate lot locked up so people don't walk through them. I think they did get one for their lot you could see.

porthole

Retired
Geez Lou - look for a bargain basement flight and go have a look - get some pics - start planning on the changes :D

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Yianni, where are you staying for the balloon festival? We are coming down from Colorado on our way back to Houston and will the first weekend of the festival staying at the High Desert RV park.

Yianni

jayc,
sorry, it looks like we will miss you. We'll be there the second weekend. We'll be going on the 10th and are staying at the KOA in Albuquerque.
It would have been fun to show off my new Cyclone and meet a member.
Have a good trip!