Planning The 2010 NJ Chapter Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As of right now John & I are going down to Beachcomber Resort this Saturday to check things out. With the growth of the Heartland Owners Club in our area scheduling is an issue.

I would like to Schedule NJ in the spring to avoid conflicts with the North American and Border State Rallies. I have been offered a great deal from Beachcomer but timing is limited. The Eastern Regional Rally is tentatively Scheduled for April 30, May 1 & 2 Location TBA.

I guess my question is would you be interested in a NJ Rally May 21, 22, 23, 2010?

bill40

We could check it out while your are in Sea Isle. I think it's near Gettysburg right.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Not Gettysburg Bill Cape May, New Jersey

Hey Duane, that is the correct campground. We were there about ten years ago when the boys were younger. It was nice then so we want to make sure it still is. I am going to try to get things firmed up while we are there. Thanks for the link (I didn't think of that). I am going to investigate the Ultra VIP Sites for the rally. It would be great to have you there afterall, you are the "official inaugural member" of the NJ Chapter.

lelandpa

Holly Shores in Cape May is also a nice place, don't know if they'd have the room to accomodate everyone though.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Holly Shores is nice! They just couldn't beat what Beachcomber had to offer. I'll post all the information tomorrow when I get home from there.

bill40

Wonder if the ferry takes frequent flyer miles we could come that way. Jer's never
been on the ferry. I used it weekly when I was working.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Add 1 more GMC to the list !!!! Were also planning to be to the first NJ Rally the dates will work for us .

Status
Not open for further replies.