New 3300 RCB

bigdob24

Well after about five weeks we got our new 3300 RCB. Have had it out two times and only had a couple minor problems that were fixed by our dealer.
It is very comfortable and has plenty of room for my toys in the toy hauler room.
I need to install a inverter and 12 volt receptacle, I can't understand why the 12 volt receptacle is not standard on all RVs.
I installed an extra battery and a 12 volt disconnect for my piece of mind.
I pull this rig with a Chevy HD 2500 w/ DuraMax Diesel, It handles the load well, I did add an extra leaf spring, but it may have not been needed.
We look forward to some extended trips soon.
Dan

Attachments

• DSCN0547.JPG
    DSCN0547.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 117

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
bigdob24, welcome to the Heartland Family. There is an Illinois Chapter Rally coming up the weekend of October 2nd & 3rd. Come & meet some other Heartland owners/members.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Nice photo we have a family we know that got a 2009 3300 RCB which they use at the MX track about every weekend. They love it !!!! Don't forget to update your profile. Welcome to the forum !!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your Sundance and welcome to the forum. We enjoyed our Sundance before upgrading to a Big Country. Have fun!!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
bigdob24, Ray is right about the rally it is in Oct and it is in Springfield IL not far from you. We would love to have you and your family and you can show off that new toy of yours. hope you can make it. ------Kathy