Dealer problem

circusbear

We took our Big Country 3250 ts to our selling dealer for some warranty work. We were suppose to leave it for a few days so I called and was told they needed it for a few more days and they would call me to give a progress report. I finally called them and was told that the work still wasn't done and they wanted it for another week or to. I told them this was completely unacceptable and would pick up our trailer as we needed it.
Upon picking up our trailer, I discovered some damages caused by the dealer and the condition of our trailer was grotesque. As some of the work still needs to be done would it be possible to use another dealer or are we stuck with these guys?

Bobby A

I would call Heartland customer service and get them involved, I'm sure they could ruffle some feathers at your current dealership, and if nothing else could refer you to another dealership.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I would call this number Monday and let them help ya out......Kenny

Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

circusbear

Thanks Bryan,
I contacted the general manager at the dealer that I had been dealing with. I am going to them one chance to try and make things right. Hope he comes through with all of his promisses........

We purchased a 2010 3055RL Big Horn in early July. We had to take our rig in for warranty work after our first outing. We had some of the same trouble with our dealer that you have described. Have things gotten better once Heartland got involved?
Larry and Joanna
2010 3055RL Big Horn
2008 Dodge Big Horn Diesel 4X4