3055RL Electrical problem

RoLintwo

Does anyone know why the plug over the sink would just stop working?
Have checked GFI switch, and breaker and all is working.
No power to the plug at all.
Is there a junction box in the kitchen area and if so where? It is sure hiden well if there is one .
Any help would rally be good thing as electrical is not my strong point.

Thanks All

Linda & Roy
2008 3055RL #9555
2009 2500HD Chevy D/A
4X4 CC S/B

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If your kitchen is on the slide there is a junction box under the slide. It is a silver metal box. Be sure the power is off when checking the connections in it.

Clark

I'm not an electrician either, but if you have checked the GFI and circuit breaker the only other thing that comes to mind is that a wire worked loose in the outlet. Turn off electricity at the circuit breaker and unscrew the cover then loosen screws holding the outlet in place and pull it out to check the wires.
Clark

Jimmyt5

I have a 3055 and the bathroom GFI is the one to check, maybe you did not sure just thought I would put in my 2 Cents....

imchud

I have a 3055 and the bathroom GFI is the one to check, maybe you did not sure just thought I would put in my 2 Cents....

Jim is correct... check the one in the bathroom, i think if one trips it will shut the rest down.... I think:eek:

RoLintwo

Hi All
Just got my plug working. Problem was outside plug (closest to the door),was used as a juntion box to feed other outlets. Wires were off the clip in so I replaced the plug and a 2" box with North American style and all working fine.
Din't understand why Heartland would not send wiring diagrams for the trailer.
Keep Smilin Folks
Roy

2008 3055RL #9555
2009 Chevy D/A, SB,4x4 cc.
Airborne Pinbox, Reese 16K Hitch