Landmark Height ...Clearance ???

Midastouch

As I am planning for the Grand Canyon site pad ...I realized that I may have a power line crossing my driveway near the house that may be too low to get underneath, in order to get the coach to it's final resting spot.

Can anyone help me and give me a measurement, in tow, of the tallest point on a Grand Canyon? I'm not sure what other info I need to give here but it seems I now have another concern I hadn't thought about until now. :rolleyes:

The K-Z Toyhauler TT goes under it, but I doubt that is a good comparison there! :( I may have to access the neighbors pasture and cut a section of my fence out if it's going to be a problem ... either that or get the power company out here for a solution! :confused:

K

Ken Washington

Lynne, I read somewhere in this fourm that you need about 13 feet of clearance. The power company should at no cost raise the lines for you.

Midastouch

I hope so ... the cost of the RV site looks to be depressing, to say the least!:eek: I've been trying do a little "networking" among friends to cut the costs anywhere I can ... with forming it up, concrete costs, running utilities to the site, etc....

I guess I'll go out there tomorrow and see what I got to work with. Thanks!