General Info for novice

air_fil

I am a new owner of a Landmark Oakmont and have never been out with it. However, I would like to know how to drain the fresh water tank before winter arrives.
air_fil

jimtoo

Hi air_fil,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information. I'm sure you will enjoy the forum and have fun with your new unit.

I did move your thread to a better location for a reply to your question. Since it is about a Landmark and plumbing, I moved it to that area.

Safe Camping

Jim M

2010augusta

To drain the fresh water tank, look under the unit, probably just in front of the front axle in the middle of the trailer, and you will see a length of pipe and a valve, that is the drain.

combine_billy

Our valve would not empty the tanks. We moved the valve closer to the tanks so that they didn't have to go up and around half the trailer and it does a much better job now. There is no reason a person should have to do this.:(

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Also check out your owners manual it should tell you how in it. BTW whoever did your PDI (walkthrough) should have shown you.