Edge 22

Jonathan

Hello to all you Edge owners. I was just introduced to this product yesterday at ExploreUSA RV in Boerne, Texas. I have spent a lot of time looking at Keystone Outbacks, and I especially like the 250RS but loaded it weights about 7500 lb, and that's a lot for my F150 5.4L 3.55 axle 2003 model Ford.

So, I dropped by Explore and they had the Edge. Two 18's I believe (white and a brown) and a 22. I liked the 22 since it has the bunks, queen up front, and u-shape dinette that is more than long enough to fit my 6 ft 220 lb frame (I tried it). I also like the 5000 lb loaded weight which I feel my 1/2 ton will tow very well (with brake control which I have already) and Equalizer hitch with anti-sway (which I would get).

Any comments on quality/issues of the Edge are appreciated. Their price for the 2010 22ft $??,???. Any comment on this price is also appreciated.

Thanks for any info on this product. Slick looking trailer, and I also like the outside storage and rear outside shower.

JG, Kerrville, TX

Last edited by a moderator:

kravchuck

We are owners of an Edge M21. We love it and think it is a well built and thought out unit. Our only problems were small; sticking drawer, exterior scratch, and a few places that needed resealing. Our dealer is fixing it now. The windows are outstanding....they offer total privacy or will open fully to let in the fresh air. We are very happy with it. Would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Jonathan

What is your tow vehicle for the 21 ft? I am looking at the brochure and the 21 has a bigger bath. What is the GVWR? What did you pay for it?

2010augusta

Jonathan, welcome to the heartland owners forum. I just wanted to tell you that discussing pricing on new unit is not allowed in the open forum, you may request PMs and emails with such info, but nothing in the forum. Here is a better explanation.