Electric Awning

K

Ken Washington

Would someone please tell me what you think about the electric auto awning. I am thinking about changing mine and would like to hear the pros and cons of having one. I also wonder how easy it would be to install. Thanks in advance for any coments.
Ken

jbeletti

Hi Ken,

We have it and I like it. With them though, I don't think you can effectively tie them down like you can a manual awning. So there's no leaving it open when you leave the trailer for a bit. Yes, the awning should retract automatically when the trigger point is reached in wind speed, just not sure I would count on it 100%

That all said, I love the ability to just hit a button and have that awning roll out on its own in just a few seconds. Same for coming back in.

Glad we got it.

Jim

Princess Kathleen

Okay,
It is great, when we were in Qubec earlier this year....the automatic awning worked....and on top it has a remote control....we are in a push button...instant gratification era....this fits the bill....get the auto...it is worth the time, money and energy.....besides it is impressive to the other campers....

K

Ken Washington

Thanks PK, So sorry to hear about Vance. I will keep him in my prayers and hope he does well. Please keep us informed and I hope to meet you some day.
Ken