Big Country Spotted

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I was at Brooks RV in SW Pa and took a few pics of a new Heartland Big Country. It has a grey Gelcoat with graphics to match. Jim B. said it was sort of a prototype of things that Heartland was considering. Very COOL!!
Here are some pics of the Exterior.

Attachments

• BC 1.jpg
    BC 1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 66
  • BC 2.jpg
    BC 2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 65
  • BC 3.jpg
    BC 3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 69

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=11796&highlight=ebay

Well, appears there are at least 2 of these. This one is in MI.

dieselsweetheart

Hey there Jamie... that's the second time we caught you at the Heartland dealer taking pictures...what's going on??? Hmmmmmmmm......

B

bwwalczak

I will have a complete update for you soon. We are very busy building the finest 5th wheels in the world.

"Some go silver, others go gold, why not go PLATINUM in a Big Country?"

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I will have a complete update for you soon. We are very busy building the finest 5th wheels in the world.

"Some go silver, others go gold, why not go PLATINUM in a Big Country?"

I agree 100% with you Bryan. I know you will be looking for current BC owners to test drive your new Big Country. :D I would be happy to give you my site number at the fall rally so you can have it setup and ready for me.:D

Seriously, the pictures I saw of this rig are awsome.
Keep up the good work.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I toured 2 of the new Big Countrys at Greeneway RV in Wisconsin Rapids today. Very nice units and very "home style, upscale" appearance. One was a 3500RL with Goodyear G614"s on it no less and the other was a 3355. I didn't look at that one but Lin did. I didn't do any digging but on the surface they looked awesome. Great fit & finish. I was a bit dissapointed that the cabinet styles were mdf but I suppose they have to keep the price down somehow. They did have the hidden euro hinges on the cabinet doors. I also forgot to look at the VIN to see what year they were. Probably 2010"s.
I wonder if the Bighorn is in for the same "treatment"? They are also carrying Sundance, North Country and Cedar Ridge models.

B

bwwalczak

Thank you for your post.

Heartland has recently welcomed Greenway RV in Wisconsin Rapids aboard. We are excited about the potential with great dealers like Greenway.