Win a FREE Cradlepoint MBR1000 and external battery pack

AlexSian

Mobile Broadband Consultant
Do you use mobile broadband but wish you could do MORE with it? With products like routers and battery packs, you CAN - and 3Gstore, in partnership with Tekkeon and Cradlepoint, is giving away an ultimate portable solution to one lucky mobile broadband user! With the Cradlepoint MBR1000 router and Tekkeon MP3450i battery pack, you can take your mobile broadband device anywhere, share it with multiple computers (as well as other devices like printers, gaming consoles, etc) without even worrying about a power supply. One lucky winner will be awarded BOTH the MBR1000 and MP3450i, FREE!

Read all the details at: http://3gstore.com/contest

(note: approval to post to forum was secured in advance)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Sounds like a great deal. I read the contest information so don't reveal your contest information, but I was thinking... thats difficult, I know..

It the Tekkeon MP3450I battery pack kept the CTR350 running for 16 hrs and the MBR1000 for 6 hrs under stated conditions.

Where would you use the battery pack. My notebook will only run for an hour or so on battery. What kind of conditions would you use it. In the middle of the National Park.. My Sprint would most likely not have a signal.

Don't take this wrong.. I am not compalaining.. Just thinking outloud as to where I would use the battery pack.. It sounds great and I always like techie stuff..

Just brain teasing...

BC

AlexSian

i agree that some folks would find the mp3450i more useful than others
but... its a giveaway... so what does it matter?

the real prize here (to me, anyway) is the MBR1000 !!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Yes Alex.. I agree that it is cool. I was just wondering under what conditions I would use it.. I was not complaining.. I would like to have one.. have to think of an ocassion to use it. Got lots of ideas but not sure where.. Every place I am thinking I would need AC for my laptop, printer and such.. So I would have AC for the router and such.. I will come up with something...

BC

AlexSian

just a friendly reminder... the deadline for entry is Friday, 9/18/09 at midnight CST