Hall way mods

ChopperBill

Digital Thermostat and kitchen/living room lights out side of the cabinet. I also put a florescent light on that wall so you can go up and down the steps without busting your fanny at night.

282994009.jpg

jimtoo

Alan,,, for that compliment,,, you get free access to the forum. retired4fun is footing the bill.
Jim M

ChopperBill

Alan,,, for that compliment,,, you get free access to the forum. retired4fun is footing the bill.
Jim M

That and a buck wont get ya a cup of coffee! :D Just thought I would get it started here cause this is great way to get some other ideas.

SilverRhino

Same Template

Looks like you guys used the same template.......Both of you did a great job.....Nice Work!

caissiel

what a great Idea, I was planing of moving the ceiling Sw. so we don't need to open 2 doors to switch the ceiling lights on. It is on my list of modifications.

wyleyrabbit

What brand/model is the thermostat? Our dealer told us that home thermostats aren't compatible with the air conditioner.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
It's the Hunter Model #42999B...it's the same one virtually all of us have upgraded to. In fact, we've done upgraded to it in the last three RV's we've owned...works great!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
wyleyrabbit, the t-stat in the pic looks a lot like my Hunter brand. Available at Walmart for about twenty bucks. Your dealer is wrong. The only thing is if you want a two speed fan like the one you now have you will have to add small switch. No big deal. I did not add the switch and use only the high speed fan. T-stat also has automatic set back for time of day. This is a great thing to change out.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

How did you gain access to wall by removing cabinet in bathroom ? Looks very nice.

Jerry, if your stoolroom is behind the entrance panel where your switches are like ours,,, the cabinet above the stool comes out with removing 4 screws, I think, but not hard to remove. The switches are there,,, but it is a little tight,, but it can be done. Be sure you disconnect power and battery before messing around with the wiring.

Jim M