Decals

goodtruck

is it possible to buy a extra set of eagle ridge decals keeping in mind that we plan to keep our eagle ridge for many years and the first thing to go are decals.

B

bwwalczak

Thank you for your post.

We do keep extra decals in stock. Please contact our customer service department and they can get you the "hook up".

B

bwwalczak

Each graphic sticker has its own cost, swipes are ususally less than big graphic scenes.

Whole sets are ususally several hundred dollars.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Bryan, I am just curious, our decals on our 07 Landmark (on the sides) have shrunk by about 2 inches leaving a sticky residue on the gelcoat. Is this a normal condition or was there a 'bad run' of decals back in 06 when this coach was made? I have been using "Goo Gone" to remove the sticky residue.

jmaguire

I feel that since us "Eagle Ridge" owners have a very rare type of camper we should get the decals at a very discounted price. It's not like you can use the decals anymore. I really do love the graphics and have many compliments on them.

jimpav

I agree with John, as I also have an Eagle Ridge. I would imagine the factory would want to hold on to them until all the "Eagle Ridges" are out of warranty in case any dealers had to replace them. (I assume decals are covered under the OEM warranty). After that, I doubt Heartland would want to reorder any. I wonder how many sets they have on the shelves right now? Perhaps we Eagle owners could deal directly with the decal supplier????