splindide washer dryer

fljlcw

just want to let people how good splindide is to work with 1 week after the warrenty ran out our dryer belt broke I called them and they sent me A new one no charge I was able to install it myself 2 monthes later the heat element went out again I called and again they are sending one no charge I can install it myself and repair is free isnt that A great company to work with Fred

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Great! First time I used mine, the pump was not powerful enough to drain the water. I called them and received the new part in about 3 days. No problems with it since. I've used it steady for the past 18 months! :)

jbeletti

All this is great to hear about Splendide. I used a combo unit for 2 years and now stackables for 2 years and not a single problem (fingers crossed).

Jim

caissiel

We have been using a 2100D Splendide for the past 4 years and only had a board problem 2 years ago, bought a new board at Camping World and installed it. We would not do without it, we use the top of the closet for coats. I changed the swing of the W/D door to make easier access to the closet then from the bed area.
Now that I think about it I should contact them to see if they would souder the faulty contact that failed.