ASA Phone Number?

wagenman

I finally took my tv down off the wall today to get the serial number off the back to call ASA/Jensen so they can send me "the little black box" so my TV will not turn on in the middle of the night any more..lol

I went to there web site and searched this on to find the phone number for ASA and the three that they have listed were all no good.. two of them go go a modem and the other is just a dead line...

I know there was a thread on here a while back about how to contact ASA but I can not find it.. can somebody please help me out...

wagenman

I ended up finding it in a old post.. but thanks if anybody was trying to get it for me...

Just in case anybody else needs it...

ASA/Jensen 877-845-8750

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

I see you have found our phone number through a previous post. Please call us at your earliest convenience so we may correct this issue for you.

We actually don't have any phone numbers on the site. They are all fax numbers. On the website, we provide webform, e-mail, and fax contact information. This is our preferred method of contact for general information. We provide our phone number when direct troubleshooting is needed.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance