Some questions

phoenix50

Just a few easy questions? :confused:
1. Why does the side by side Dometic ref. have only one light?
2. Water pressure in bath ok, but kitchen has low pressure. Tried with andw/o regulator.
3. ac in br cools to selected temp. but w/i a minute it kicks back in.
4. Where can you get the stain/ paint for touchups? My chairs are taking a beating.
5. What is the best way to cinch down DR chairs and recliners w/o scratching or leaving marks in leather.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Just a few easy questions? :confused:
1. Why does the side by side Dometic ref. have only one light?
2. Water pressure in bath ok, but kitchen has low pressure. Tried with andw/o regulator.
3. ac in br cools to selected temp. but w/i a minute it kicks back in.
4. Where can you get the stain/ paint for touchups? My chairs are taking a beating.
5. What is the best way to cinch down DR chairs and recliners w/o scratching or leaving marks in leather.
1. The regular 2 door over and under doesn't have a light in the freezer either. Probably to reduce the possibility of loss of cold air through transfer. The fridge section light isn't as critical for cold air loss.
2. You have a pressure reducing/water saving fixture. It's difficult but it can be made better by disassembling the fixture and removing any restrictions.
3. I can't help you there. Might be related to t'stat location.
4. Pick up a stain chart from your local paint dealer/home center and compare it to your woodwork.
5. Use a towel or a piece of foam under the strap to protect the chair.

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Ray answered 1-4. As for #5, We don't strap ours down, have never had them move or suffered any damage by not strapping them down. We even carry a scooter inside the coach and don't strap it down, have never had it move on any trip. The last trip we took was from Birch Bay, WA ( 18 mi. S of the Canadian border ) to Houston. Had the scooter in the coach and it didn't move an inch the entire trip. Or if you want to strap them down, again, Ray's answer seems to fill the bill.
Fred

Tom of Ypsi

Referring to #5, we have never strapped down any of our chairs in the coach. Of course we never did get any tie down straps or anyway to tie them down. We have little to no movement of our chairs since we have owned our coach.