HELP! Jensen TV has lost sound???

navyAZ1

We have a 2008 BH that originally had a Olevia TV that died in March of 08 and Heartland replaced it with a 26" Jensen in April of 08. Now we were sitting there watching the news this morning and the sound went away (picture is still there) and now all you hear is a constant "ticking" noise. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what action had to be taken? I'm thinking it's new TV time but not sure.:confused:

ADMIN: Moved to ASA forum for response from manufacturer. Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

cjbearden

Visitor
Same thing happened to us a few months ago. Talked to Steve Kennel at Heartland who set us up with HL service shop in the location where we were at the time. Between Jensen's rapid replacement service, HL's communication with the service shop and a great service shop in Benton, AR we had a new TV in just a few days of the occurrence. Hope things go as smoothly for you. Once replacement TV arrives, swap out is less than an hour (unless bracing has to be reinforced to rehang the new one).

Carolyn

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

We have received your email and provided it directly to our Customer Service department. They should be in contact with you soon, if they haven't already, to arrange replacement of the television.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

navyAZ1

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

We have received your email and provided it directly to our Customer Service department. They should be in contact with you soon, if they haven't already, to arrange replacement of the television.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Woooooo Hoooooo, yet another reason to praise Heartland and their vendors. ASA has contacted me and will be replacing our TV, y'all are great and I shall continue to sing your praises. Thank you so much for the quick response and the help with replacing our TV.:D

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
That's what I like about Heartland...for every negative, I see alot more positives like this...Good Job Heartland and ASA!!!:D