mobile job

jcelander

Does anyone on here by any chance do home computer work for a job. that they can do while traveling? If someone does I would be very intereswted in finding out some info on a legitimate company, as I have lost my job and would love to be able to just work from my rv. thanks, janelle

HappyKayakers

I know of 2 people who do computer work while traveling in the RV. One is a medical transcriptionist, the other is a web designer. You should be able to find any number of legitimate companies for either type of work, although both require a lot of experience to make any money.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I just finished a course which certified me as a RV Certified Walkthough Technician. This certification is obtained through Workkampers and allows you to do PDI's for RV dealers, RV Rental places and Campgrounds. This is something dealers are moving towards. Also through Workkampers there is a 4 hour class (via the web) which will certify you as a RV Inspector. (Similar to a home inspector) Many companies who finance RV's are now requiring the RV to be inspected by a certified RV Inspector before they will finance it. Just a couple of idea.