2009 Big Horn TV

jimtoo

Yes, there is, but you will need to install a power inverter or converter, or what ever they are called to convert the 12 volt battery to 120 AC and plug your TV into that.

Jim M

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi SpiderMonkey,
I noticed you are new on the Heartland Forum and I wanted to let you know we are having a Socal Rally at Flying Flags RV Park in Buellton Nov 13-15th. To view the pertinent information please sign in, go to portal, then scroll down to the Socal Rally at Buellton link, and press on that link. That will take you to the Rally thread starter. Then go to the top right and you will see another link that says 2009 socal rally thread and press on that link and you will see all the posts from people attending. If you have any problems and want to hear more or attend please email me at larryheadhunter@yahoo.com or Private Message me or call me at my home number 949 366-9610 with your contact info and I will call you and give you all the information and walk you through to the rally thread. Hope you can make it as we have 23 rigs signed up and Jim Beletti, the Heartland Director of Owner Interests and Mike Moreland, the West Coast Regional Mgr. for Bighorns and Landmarks will be having a roundtable Saturday night Nov 14 in Clubhouse 2 after the potluck dinner and raffle.
Thanks for listening and hope to hear from you soon.
Larryheadhunter
Larry Kuhn

geeksrus

Yes, there is, but you will need to install a power inverter or converter, or what ever they are called to convert the 12 volt battery to 120 AC and plug your TV into that.

Jim M

Also, there are 12V TVs available!

Eh!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
A converter converts 120 volt AC power to 12 volt DC power. An inverter converts 12 volt DC power to 120 volt AC power. So to watch a 120 volt AC television on 12 volt battery power your would need an INVERTER to convert the 12v to 120 volt AC power. Depending on the size and power consumption of the television would depend on the size of the inverter.