Westward Ho!!!

terawatt

How about a Heartland rally that is a little closer for us sun dwellers. I've been reading posts and it seems like the last rally was a good opportunity to meet fellow owners, talk to factory folks, and generally have a great time. How about something a little further west of the continental divide and closer to the equator.........especially in the winter?

jbeletti

Hi terawatt,

You bring up a great point. Allow me to address it for everyone as I know others are interested.

Rallies can be planned for any place at any time by anyone. At this time (and to my knowledge), only the International rally has a large planning team as it's the big-one with factory, dealer and vendor support.

Get togethers, gatherings, rallies or whatever you want to call them can and should occur continuously, whenever practical.

Cooper is doing his best to put something more coordinated together for the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and davebennington is putting together something less formal for the East in Myrtle Beach.

Heck, I am trying to meet up with Steve/Kim Trexler and Stella in our part of the Chicago area. If any two of us get together, it's our own mini-rally. I say it's all good.

So to everyone out there, don't let yourself be shackled by any rules that don't exist. Pick a date and a place and let others know about it. Let me know the date and location and what you plan to call it and I will create your own sub-forum for discussion/planning.

Thanks,

Jim

(this post will be duplicated from the General Forum to the Rallies forum by Admin)