Heartland's reaction to the 2006 Rally

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I haven't seen anything yet so I wanted to ask the question.

How did Heartland feel about the Rally went?

I would like to hear about it good or bad. This may not be the appropriate forum to post this but I knew that Scott would probably at least take a look here.

Scott

Mark,
On behalf of the entire Heartland organization, we have a great time and I think the most thrilling part was the overwhelming response we got from our owners who came to Elkhart to be with us. This weekend was all about you guys - so when everyone kept coming up to us and telling us exactly how much they appreciated everything that Heartland was doing for them - we had to rate the first annual Heartland Owner's Rally a huge success! Post rally accolades have been coming in from rally attendees via cards, letters, emails and phone calls. In regards to all of those personal sentiments - again on behalf of the Heartland team - I say "You are more than welcome! It is our pleasure!".
We join with many of you in hoping that this becomes a great annual event that all Heartland owners can participate in the future.

ST
ST

ChopperBill

Even if I wasn't there it is always good to know that the manufactures are involved and really do care. I am at the NATCOA (Truck camper rally) and have ran into some great manufactures that are real enthused about their products!

arisce

We are glad to see that Heartland and its employees also enjoyed the rally. It really was something to talk to the actual owners and workers of the company. It is not often that such a thing happens.We were also encouraged by the honesty and openness displayed by the owners in listening to us about the good and the"need to be improved" things about the Big Horns and Landmarks. This honesty goes a long way when we, their front-line publicity, talk about the products and the company that builds them. Kudos to Scott and the team at Heartland!
Karen
Big Horn RL 3600, Site #411