Heartland Owners Club - Flag (3'x5')

jbeletti

Hey all,

I had a 3' x 5' Heartland Owners Club flag made. See the attached images. I have asked Martin Marketing to make up 25 of them for the Club.

As soon as they are in stock, I will advise via this thread.

The cost will be $59 + shipping.

These flags are printed in full color, one-side on white nylon. It seems to be of decent quality.

I am also working on "trying" to get a Club deal on flag pole kits.

If you are a Club Member and have an interest, please chat about it in this thread and when everything is all set, we'll have a good sense of the interest.

Jim

Attachments

• flag.jpg
    flag.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 229
  • flag_both.jpg
    flag_both.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 229
  • flag_reverse_1.jpg
    flag_reverse_1.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 187
  • flag_reverse_2.jpg
    flag_reverse_2.jpg
    739.9 KB · Views: 210

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Interest?

Hey Jim,

Sign me up! It looks great and will look just as good flying over my roof.

rick_debbie_gallant

Not bad looking. and the price is right. only about .60 of a fiver buck. (by the way a "fiver buck" or "fiver unit" is set at an arbitrary figure. My "fiver buck" is equal to $100.00. That way if a repair or something costs $1000.00 you can just say it cost "10 fiver units or bucks" which ever you prefer. Kind of takes the shock out of the cost and also saves a lot of zeros.:D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Not bad looking. and the price is right. only about .60 of a fiver buck. (by the way a "fiver buck" or "fiver unit" is set at an arbitrary figure. My "fiver buck" is equal to $100.00. That way if a repair or something costs $1000.00 you can just say it cost "10 fiver units or bucks" which ever you prefer. Kind of takes the shock out of the cost and also saves a lot of zeros.:D

Nice Rick! Kind of like owning a boat: Break Out Another Thousand, but sounds less expensive:D.

rick_debbie_gallant

Hey, how did you know? I used to be a blo boter then became a stink pot and now I have a porta-pot. I may have to up the anti on my value of one unit or buck. Perhaps $500.00 would be an even better amount. "Yes dear I am sure the automatic hydro level unit system only cost $6.00 bucks, sure is nice ain't it?:D!!!!!!!!!!"

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey, how did you know? I used to be a blo boter then became a stink pot and now I have a porta-pot. I may have to up the anti on my value of one unit or buck. Perhaps $500.00 would be an even better amount. "Yes dear I am sure the automatic hydro level unit system only cost $6.00 bucks, sure is nice ain't it?:D!!!!!!!!!!"

We boater's (Ex in my case) can recognize each other from a mile away:eek:.

jbeletti

Wow - 7 people interested already. Cool!

I am not actually taking the orders but I will use this "interest list" as those who will have access to the first round of 25 flags being made.

Keep reporting in if you have an interest in buying one.

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
Strange...I noticed the flag flying from the Maintenance crew's "Cyclone" at Goshen this year and commented to several that it would be nice to be able to own/fly one when at the rallies.

I may need another flagpole before all is said and done!

Sign me up!

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Jim:
Put me on the list for one of the flags. It would look great flying next to my Eagle, Globe and Anchor flag.

Retired CPO

Jim, I would like one also but hocking up to get it as we go full time next week and leave PA will have to be thought out some. Pymt is not a problem! it's where to ship it to I have to get bak to you on.

jbeletti

Hi Gary,

No need to get back to me on where to ship. Flags are not ready yet and Martin Marketing will be taking the orders. Once they are available, I will be giving Brad Martin the list of the first 25 names listed on this thread so he can put a sticky on the boxes. Then I will let everyone know how to contact Martin Marketing to place their order. Probably be a couple of weeks yet. Also, anyone passing by Elkhart can pick theirs up directly from Martin Marketing and save shipping and get instant gratification!

Jim

jbeletti

Yes Cheryl - there was. Essentially, that is 2 flags sewn together with a blackout of some sort in between. Uber expensive so I did not go down that road. Probably in the neighborhood of $350-400 for one (mine first flag was $175) or down to to $150 range in quantities of 25. Just don't think we'll get enough interest at that price point to risk bringing in 25.