Low Point Drains

Niles

I think they did away with them on the 2009. We have a 2008 and they are under the door side just in front of the stairs.

irvin56

I believe on the forum

I read they discontinued them because of freeze up problems ?
Some one will correct me if I'm wrong as they know the answers

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I think 2007 was the last year for them. Irving is right about the freezing issue. Bob:D

f250dieseldad

I could not locate the low point drains on our 2009 3055. Called Heartland and they said that there are no longer low point drains. They said to take the plug out of the water heater and drain the camper that way.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Like Niles mentioned if you have them they should be on the door side in front of the steps. I'm glad they are on mine , should never have been done away with, my thoughts.....Kenny

jbeletti

I can confirm that presently, LM, BH and BC all have fresh water tank drains only. No low point drains on the rest of the system.

Jim

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I can confirm that presently, LM, BH and BC all have fresh water tank drains only. No low point drains on the rest of the system.

Jim

My 2009 BH3670 has two low point drains on the door side and the fresh water tank drain on the ODS. They are located in front of the tires and there are stickers indicating their positions on the wall near them.

Niles

MD Buck, I'm pretty sure that what you have is a drain for your fresh water tank. As for getting the water out of the system,1. you can get an adaptor and use a air compressor to blow them out, or 2. use the winterizing system and use rv antifreeze to flush the water out. Be sure to drain your hot water heater and then by-pass it.