Sewer Hose Storage

timdebs

Added a 6" PVC pipe with threaded female coupling and threaded male cap to store sewer hose and accessories in. Also cut a 4" PVC sewer pipe in half the long way to use as a sliding tray to make it easy getting all hoses out, then can use the 4" pvc on the slinky to lay the hose on to keep it nice and straight for good draining. Attached to frame ribs by using 3 retracable rachet straps. Did not have to drill any holes and if need be can remove very easily.

Attachments

• sewer pipe 1.jpg
    sewer pipe 1.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 348
  • sewer pipe 2.jpg
    sewer pipe 2.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 304
  • sewer pipe 3.jpg
    sewer pipe 3.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 303
  • sewer pipe 4.jpg
    sewer pipe 4.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 306
  • sewer pipe 5.jpg
    sewer pipe 5.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 313
  • sewer pipe 6.jpg
    sewer pipe 6.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 294
  • sewer pipe 7.jpg
    sewer pipe 7.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 305
  • sewer pipe 9.jpg
    sewer pipe 9.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 285
  • sewer pipe 10.jpg
    sewer pipe 10.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 290

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Nice job Tim (I'm assuming you did it - not Deb). I'll have to get a good look at that at the rally (but not too close:eek:).

porthole

Retired
What does anyone use to keep the caps from binding?
I tried some silicone on mine but the problem with any type of "wet lube" is it holds the dirt.

SilverRhino

Love the New Slide Out

Tim;

Nice Job ........ really like your idea of using the 4" half pipe as a "slide out" ..... that should prove to be real handy!

Duane;

You might try graphite ...... or ....... I have even used talc at times with success. Just a couple of ideas :eek:

timdebs

Thanks. Gus you need to hurry up and get the rally here. Curious as to what we are in for. Never been to a rally before, but from the posts on the rally thread looks like it is going to be a lot fun with some kind of SURPRISES that you are keeping a tight lock on. Looking forward to seeing the agenda. Porthole glad you asked about the caps, I usually screw them on until they bind or get stuck and stop, but now I will try the graphite or talcum powder. Thanks again. As far as the half pipe I actually cut one of the halves the length of the storage pipe and cut the other half into two pieces one 4' and one 3' in case I did not have far to run sewer hose.